EECS 170C Midterm Examination
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 in class
Click here to download the sample midterm exam.
Click here for the solution to the sample midterm exam.
Click here for the seating chart.
- The examination will be open-book, open-note. You may bring any written material you would like.
- The format of the examination will be short-answer. Paper will be provided; you only need to bring a pencil.
- No communication devices of any kind will be allowed during the examination. Any student found with such a device in use will receive an automatic zero on the exam.
- Student ID with picture is required.
Material covered on the exam will include lectures through Tuesday April 29 and
HW#1 through #4; in particular, the topics covered could include:
- Introductory material on IC design guidelines
- One-transistor amplifier configurations
- Differential amplifiers
- Current sources
TAs will be reviewing the sample midterm exam during the discussion
sections held Monday of Week 6. Students are
strongly encouraged to attend these discussion sections.
Back to EECS170C webpage
email EECS170C instructor